So excited!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I just placed my first order for fragrance oils, essential oils, micas, and oxides from bramble berry and natures garden and am waiting for them to arrive! I have made many batches of soap so far, all unscented, to get the base recipe down as well as hone my skills. I also ordered some glycerin and sugar to make clear soap. Wheee! I know what I will be doing this weekend :lol:

OK, will do. My FO and EO has arrived already, and I am waiting on the micas and pigments now. I already have several soaps in mind, I will post pics with recipes when they are done. Good think Monday is a holiday! 8)

I remember waiting for those first boxes. So impatient for my oils I just made a castile soap to "get me by" lol

I'm waiting for one now as well (my sister loves WSP's cranberry orange so I had to order from them, so with their minimum order I got Peppermint EO for her other soap, and a new silicone mold to fill out the order)....doesn't seem to get any easier the longer you do it either!

Can't wait to see pics!

Latest posts

Back