So Excited

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done craft shows for years (but with my clothing line) and some have for a few hundred to thousands come through. My girlfriend is very frantic about her inventory and always panic about how much she should bring ... My rule of thum is... Bring as much as you can and if you run out you can always ship. This way you build a customer list and for items that will be reoreded by clients - like soap and other consumable products - you can KIT with them and people feel good when they get a great product they love made by someone who goes above and beyond to satisfy their customer!

Good luck & congrats on the show :)
Anna
www.AnnaPereira.com

lucky you! bring a ton, do you have a lot made?better get cracking, if you make it now, you will have 4wks cure time, or will you make some hp?

Thanks. :)

tamarajane

The stalls are only 2m x 2m so I will have to display vertically to make the most of it.

loveit_latherit

Excellent idea, thanks.

honor435

I have not made any HP in years. I make whipped soap and have recently been using PVC pipe molds. The soap gets pretty hot, the "gel" equivalent for whipped soap I suppose. It is very mild within 2 weeks and the bars are hard so 4 weeks will be more than enough time.

There are 300 bars ready to go so far and time to make another 100. If I sell even 100 I will break even, so anything over that will be a bonus.

Latest posts

Back