Sick :(

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get better soon! I hate strep. It was my live in relative when I was an adolescent. My parents didn't want to take my tonsils out and thankfully as I got older it quit visiting me so much!!!! Lol warm chicken broth and sleep!!!!! :)

I am also sick, Liz.

I developed a horrible head cold and it has to be on the day I get my order from Essential Wholesale. So, as I'm opening all these new EOs I got, I can't smell any of them :(

Hope you feel better. I'm going to bed early tonight in hopes to be able to get some soaping done after work tomorrow!

Oh, I am sorry you can't smell your new EOs! That is not fair when the universe does that! I hope you feel better soon, Malia!

I am also sick, Liz.

I developed a horrible head cold and it has to be on the day I get my order from Essential Wholesale. So, as I'm opening all these new EOs I got, I can't smell any of them :(

Hope you feel better. I'm going to bed early tonight in hopes to be able to get some soaping done after work tomorrow!
I went to bed early feeling hopeful for sleep...it came in spurts. Stupid sickness ruining your yummy delivery! I am so fortunate that I can smell and breath. Hope you feel better soon! Ehat kinds of plans do you have for your new supplies?

Hope you guys get better quick. Living in a land of eternal winter is depressing enough without having strep on top of it. Happy belated birthday, Liz! I wrote a huge post on your birthday with singing and the works and it didn't post. I was too lazy to retype it :)

I went to bed early feeling hopeful for sleep...it came in spurts. Stupid sickness ruining your yummy delivery! I am so fortunate that I can smell and breath. Hope you feel better soon! Ehat kinds of plans do you have for your new supplies?

Thanks! I hope you feel better, too!

I got some awesome blends of EOs...one that's "pet safe" another for hair care and a few neat sounding ones like "Cleanse" and "Refresh" from Essential Wholesale. The thing I liked about their website is that they LISTED the EOs in the blends on their website!

I, of course, stocked up on my usuals, too - lavender, lemongrass, patchouli, etc. I went a little crazy!

And I ordered some beeswax, coco butter, and shea butter. I intend on making some good stuff with those!

My sleep came in spurts the last few nights, too. I've been contemplating cutting my nose off and letting it air out on the clothes line, then reattaching it after a few days when my head settles. But, I've decided against it since I don't think it would be very accepted if I showed up to work without a nose!

Latest posts

Back