Shopping in San Francisco

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean13

Reaction score
I'm going to San Fran this weekend and I was wondering where are all the soap supply stores. Can you believe thats the only thing I'm excited about, good deals on US soaping supplies, no shipping. LOL

Wish I could help you. I was there just a couple of years after the big earthquake. I remember the wonderful street fairs and the scrumptuous clam chowder. Have fun!

I even tried googling, googleing, google(ing) soap supply stores in San Francisco but nothing. I didn't have much time to look though so thought I would post and see if I could get some help. On our way now. It's hard to look up lots of web sites on my phone.
Well I'm sure I will be glad to have gotten away from the snow.

Edited cuz HRd to type on phone.

Are you driving or flying? If you're driving, it might be worth going to BB in north washington then crossing at Vancouver to get home, if you have time. I think all the cali suppliers are in southern cali :(

SF Herb Company if you use botanicals, milk powders, etc. in your soaps. Or if you're into tea. Their prices are good.

There's a store in Berkeley, just across the bay, called Juniper Tree. Should be easy to get to on BART. I wanted to go there last time I was in SF but never made it.

Latest posts

Back