Seeking feedback

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep updating this as time passes by the way. If another month or two goes by and the soaps still act vaguely like clay, then I'll know without a doubt that I'll have to change something

I don't want to make and sell soaps using someone else's exact recipe. That feels rather.. Ah, "unfair" isn't quite the right word lol
I understand your thinking (it's like "cheating") but, please, don't give it a second thought. You are free to make and sell the exact recipe. That is my intention. No worries. None. Nada. Zero. Zip.

First of all, I don't know a soaper who doesn't "tweak" a recipe to their own preference. 😁

Secondly, I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all my soapy mentors who first helped me to make handcrafted soaps. Like you, I was allergic to OTC soaps. Sharing ZNSC is my way of paying it forward. ;)

I wanted to make a business so that it's easier for others with the same skin problems to find safe soaps, without them having to make the soaps themselves.
Perfect! If you do make it, and sell it, nothing would make me happier than for you to "pay it forward" by helping others who suffer from the same soap sensitivities that you and I, AND just about everyone on SMF experienced before making their own soap and other bath and body products. 🥰

My advice, to get off on the right foot, with a minimal investment of time and money, please take some time to read

Lovin' Soap Studio's Guide to Making Cold Process Soap

HTH :computerbath:

My advice, to get off on the right foot, with a minimal investment of time and money, please take some time to read

Lovin' Soap Studio's Guide to Making Cold Process Soap
Bit of a late reply sorry, life got busy, but yes, thanks for the rec., I have already read some of those, still have to read the rest though lol

Update to this post in general though, the soaps are no longer squishy! No more clay bars haha

Thanks everyone for all the responses and suggestions

Latest posts

Back