scent works/ skin musk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
anyone remember bonne bells fragrance called " skin musk" from the 70's? well, the scent works has a dupe, anyone try it? If it smells like the real stuff, people will love it! bonne bell doesnt sell lotion anymore.

Back in those days, Bonnie Bell Skin Musk was absolutely the only cologne I would wear. I loved it, loved it, loved it. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I will have to order some, if for no other reason than nostalgia!!

I knew someone that wore that in the late 90's!! :D Er, maybe it was Vanilla Musk...my brain is getting old....

oldragbagger
they DO still sell this perfume oil and spray, not the lotion. Im going to walgreens and check it out. I would like to get the fo, but scent works is kinda spendy, maybe later, if you buy tell me if its right on or not.

honor435 said:
oldragbagger
they DO still sell this perfume oil and spray, not the lotion. Im going to walgreens and check it out. I would like to get the fo, but scent works is kinda spendy, maybe later, if you buy tell me if its right on or not.
Will do Honor!!!

Latest posts

Back