Sampler Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to do the sampler sale, but the website says "Coming Soon" and you can't add the list to the cart. Did you have the same problem?

Last edited:
I didn't order this time, as I had just ordered not too long ago. But if that happened, I would contact them and see what they say.

I tried to do the sapler sale, but the website says "Coming Soon" and you can't add the list to the cart. Did you have the same problem?

I had the same "coming soon" problem. I just took it as a sign telling me I *really* didn't need to order any more FO's.:lol:

Brandy

Yeah, I must be getting the same sign. I recently ordered during the 1 oz. sale from Peaks and Candlescience, so I guess I'm all set too. ):

I had the same "coming soon" problem. I just took it as a sign telling me I *really* didn't need to order any more FO's.:lol:

Brandy

That is what I figured too Brandy, but then I started looking at some of their sale FO's and the prices are really good. I have a bunch of items in my cart, but I know I shouldn't push the order button! I am restraining, but it is so hard!!!!

The sale ended at noon on Sunday, they probably disabled the ability to buy the samplers.

Guess I can catch the next sample sale. Just odd the site says Coming Soon, instead of Sorry, this sale has ended.

Latest posts

Back