Responded to vendor email

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes I did. Most of the time I just give them a quick glance and delete them. Not this time. The email announced that Mango Butter was in stock and only cost a million dollars a pound while it lasts. Hurry! That's not completely accurate but something tells me you understand. So, I decided to give it a look and maybe buy a pound or two. Click. Scrollscroll, click. Whoa! It jumped out at me immediately. Now, I don't know if you have your visual section of the brain turned up very high but mine generally stays at 11. So, turn yours up to get the full effect. Here it comes: :nodding:
>>

>>

>>

>>

>>
You've been warned! :nonono:
>>

>>

The SKU for their Mango Butter is butwax-32. :lol:

Is buttwax the new soy wax?! Is the label appeal that when it is used in soap it cleans gently and removes unsightly hair from the nether region?

Yes I did. Most of the time I just give them a quick glance and delete them. Not this time. The email announced that Mango Butter was in stock and only cost a million dollars a pound while it lasts. Hurry! That's not completely accurate but something tells me you understand. So, I decided to give it a look and maybe buy a pound or two. Click. Scrollscroll, click. Whoa! It jumped out at me immediately. Now, I don't know if you have your visual section of the brain turned up very high but mine generally stays at 11. So, turn yours up to get the full effect. Here it comes: :nodding:
>>

>>

>>

>>

>>
>>

>>

Did you smoke too much pot while i nam Dennis?

@Dean i believe its known as bleaching hairs ;)

Did you smoke too much pot while i nam Dennis?

@Dean i believe its known as bleaching hairs ;)
No. As a medic I was too busy and saw its results there and here. Besides, I have a pretty vivid imagination and a good sense of humor so don't see the need and I don't think I'll use Mango butter in soap without a crooked smile and a couple of snorts.

Who gets their butt bleached?! Never mind. I don't want to know!

Where is the exit...

I definatly wasnt speaking from experience i can tell you that much. People get back sack and crack so i bet someone would get it bleached

No. As a medic I was too busy and saw its results there and here. Besides, I have a pretty vivid imagination and a good sense of humor so don't see the need and I don't think I'll use Mango butter in soap without a crooked smile and a couple of snorts.

It was more your earlier comments on the concussion thread that made me say that more than me actually thinking you did. I used to smoke it but havnt smoked for about 5-6 years now and never would go back to smoking anything either. It was nam that they gave soldiers pot to smoke wasnt it? Can tell you have a good sense of humour and a wild imagination by the comments you often make.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>
>>

>>

He he he he! I saw that too! For the curious minds, it’s b..k apothecary. If you know, you know:p:D

Latest posts

Back