Recent soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowHillFarmCT

Reaction score
I know I've been away for a while but have still been making soaps.... Here are two I did for autumn and christmas.

Picture018-1-1.jpg

Picture012-1-1.jpg
[/img]

Nice!

I like how your pictures look like those "motivation" etc., pictures. Do you know what I am talking about?

BTW.... I am in CT too. What town are you in?

It is actually a funny story. The apple is scented with forbidden fruit from NG. I unmolded (first time using pvc tube) and it looked like salami. It cured for a week and it didn't get any better. I decided to try and carve an apple shape into them and pushed them into mica powder for color.

The same happened to the holiday - scented with holiday cabin and country bumpkin from NG - one of them discolored.

I think they ended up really nice but started out so ugly.

Nice to see you back Ruth, love the soaps and how are those goats of yours?

Relle9 said:

awe - thank you. It is nice to be back :)

The goats are good. All bred so I will have a busy spring and more milk to freeze for soap. I need another freezer for my own...

Scentapy said:
Nice!

I like how your pictures look like those "motivation" etc., pictures. Do you know what I am talking about?

BTW.... I am in CT too. What town are you in?

I know exactly what you mean. I am photo challenged and that is the only way I can make them look good.... and with all the ingredients so my FB page has it all in one spot.

I am in Sterling.. Where are you?

Love your soap it looks great! And what cute little goats in your profile picture!

Lotsofsuds said:
Love your soap it looks great! And what cute little goats in your profile picture!

Thanks - those were last years babies. They are so darn cute when they are babies...

MeadowHillFarmCT said:
Relle9 said:

awe - thank you. It is nice to be back :)

The goats are good. All bred so I will have a busy spring and more milk to freeze for soap. I need another freezer for my own...

I have a frig in the laundry just for the rabbit and guinea pig food and its becoming a soap frig as well.

Latest posts

Back