Pineapple/Coconut

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I cut Sundays soap. It is two-toned…top (white) is pineapple, and bottom is coconut. It smells really nice.

The colors still need to mellow a bit. They have no colorant in them except the fo discoloration. Not sure what is going on with the lighter color between the two. We shall see tomorrow i guess.
A95F6CFD-C0D8-4718-A2D8-A539ED070066.jpeg

I cut Sundays soap. It is two-toned…top (white) is pineapple, and bottom is coconut. It smells really nice.

The colors still need to mellow a bit. They have no colorant in them except the fo discoloration. Not sure what is going on with the lighter color between the two. We shall see tomorrow i guess.
Nice. As I recall, the coconut FO I’ve used in the past gets quite a bit darker. Do you expect yours to get darker?

I brought soap to work yesterday and today and gave it away in return for donations to our community pantry. I am close to having no soap left, which is a great way to start the holiday break. Some friends are picking up soap tomorrow and whatever's left after that is going to the food bank at my friend’s church.

Last edited:
Nice. As I recall, the coconut FO I’ve used in the past gets quite a bit darker. Do you expect yours to get darker?
I do, thats why i did a layer this way. I was being lazy since i couldnt figure out something neat to do lol. So i just used two different fo….one that discolored and one that didnt. I hope it doesnt get super dark though.

i will keep you updated. It has 1% vanillin

Latest posts

Back