Piña colada anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, those are amazing! what kind of technique was it? i've done a similar one where you cut it horizontally to see the pattern, but i've not seen a vertical one like yours... very very pretty!

wow, those are amazing! what kind of technique was it? i've done a similar one where you cut it horizontally to see the pattern, but i've not seen a vertical one like yours... very very pretty!

Thank you

I put two dividers (pieces of cardboard covered in sellotape) into my loaf mold then poured each of the 3 colours into 1 row each at one end and just alternated the colours - always pouring at the same end. Then just pulled the dividers out at the end.

Thank you

I put two dividers (pieces of cardboard covered in sellotape) into my loaf mold then poured each of the 3 colours into 1 row each at one end and just alternated the colours - always pouring at the same end. Then just pulled the dividers out at the end.

I thought that is what you did. So should we call this the Sonya swirl? :D

I'm a '70s girl and your soap gives me a disco vibe. Sonya thanks for getting me into a groovy state of mind!

I bought pina colada FO in new direction aromatics in UK. I am not a fan too sickly sweet scent.

Beautiful Soap! I love the coconut flakes and the two difference annatto infusions... I wouldn't mind having a piña colada and then taking bath with that soap ;-)

Thanks everyone. Love the idea of the Sonya Swirl but I have to confess to finding my inspiration on Pinterest:

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1425331495.342803.jpg

My FO is causing discolouration

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1425331551.140806.jpg

You lucky I just made my Pina colada today I put the FO while the soap in a very light trace but a moment it hit the soap it immediately thicken like rubber I can't even stir with blender. They look like a maize batter. I save it by hot process. I am so disappointed. I used the company before their FO but in hot process not in cold process.

Back