Peak's Spruce Berry =WSP's Sugared Spruce

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just wanted to let y'all know in case anyone was hoping to order WSP's Sugared Spruce but didn't want to pay their high prices, that you need look no further than Peak's Spruce Berry (which is way more wallet-friendly). I just recieved a sample 1oz bottle of it yesterday from Peak's recent sale and soaped with it last night (I couldn't wait!). Wow! It's a spot-on dupe of Sugared Spruce. It smells just like it and soaps just like it. (Sugared Spruce gives me no A and no noticeable D that I can tell- I always color it a pastel green color and it always stays true). So far, all is the same, same, same in my Spruce Berry soap. The only thing left for me to test is its longevity. WSP's Sugared Spruce is a firm sticker in my soap. It holds up very well at .75 oz ppo. I soaped Peak's at the same usage rate, and so far it smells good and strong.

Just thought I'd give everyone the heads-up.

IrishLass :)

Dang it, I don't think that was one of the ones I ordered for the sale. Maybe they'll have another sale in the next couple weeks lol.

Woo hoo! I have one ounce. :D Now I wish I had bought another bottle.

Thanks for letting us know. I didn't place the BB order because I thought shipping was too expensive. The shipping was almost as much as the total of what I wanted to buy.

[quote="HazelI didn't place the BB order because I thought shipping was too expensive. The shipping was almost as much as the total of what I wanted to buy.[/quote]
I love Bramble Berry sooooo much that I just pay the shipping, of course I close my eyes when the shipping total comes up and just hit the pay button :0) being in Aussie my last order cost me 125.00 in shipping but I did buy a fair amount!!!! Oh yes I am a true addict..............Will have my fix at any price :oops: :lol:

Ouch! I'd have a heart attack if I had to pay that much for shipping. You are truly addicted. :lol:

I wish BB would set up an alternate shipping choice. I'd be willing to wait for what I want if they could send it for a lower amount. It also comes down to need versus want. I don't need the supplies; I just want them which is why I decided not to order.

I agree on the BB shipping costs. They're SO high to the East Coast and it always takes at least 8 days-longer than anywhere else I've ordered from. I can't imagine there aren't less expensive ways to ship, but then maybe that would cost the prices of the products to go up to allow for the various packing requirements, calculations & carrier pick-ups needed. I'm sure they're using whatever works best for them, but when I need just a few things-well any number of things-shipping almost always end up being at least half, if not the same price, of the items I'm ordering!!! :x Grrr!!! At least I love almost everything I've ordered from them so it's worth the extra cost I suppose.

Latest posts

Back