peak sale!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ok, they rarely have sales, the first one ive ever seen, 40% off their sampler that is usually 20$, and they have good fos!

Yippee!!! Thanks honor435! Just checked my email and had a note from Peaks; guess you have to use the promo code at the checkout. Promo code is 2010rocks. Stock up everyone :lol:

what did you order?
i got :
french vanilla amber, which is my all time fav right now(soap cool, it acc really fast)
black, rasp vanilla
black canyon(my hubbys fav)
coconut milk(im adding to almond)
plumeria(someone requesting, very floral!)
cran apple marmalade( they were out last time, it smells SO good
I got my order today, they sent me vanilla blossom for my freebie, ive already use dthat one was hoping for something new?
cedar smells real good, manly i hope.

I just ordered a little bit of everything that sounded like it might be nice. I don't think any of it will actually go together, but we'll see. :D
I got:
Banana Nut Bread (Hubby kept bugging me about this one)
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Coconut Lime Verbena
French Vanilla
Lavender
Orange Blossom
Pomegranate
Rose Bouquet
Strawberries & Cream
Sunflower

I really have no idea what I'll like... so I just kinda got a mix of things. If my order hadn't already shipped, I'd probably add another sample pack to it now that it would be a little cheaper. Heh :D

you will love coc lime verbena and did you get just french vanilla or van amber?

you'll love the amber/vanilla, trust me! when does your order come? mine on mon i think, im waiting til then, i only have a little shea left, oo almost out too. :cry:

I just ordered 2 sample packs and am really jazzed. Wish I still lived in Denver so I could pick it up. The shipping was as much as one of the packs!! I could have ordered another one, but decided to restrain myself.

I'm hoping it'll come in by monday. I still need to order some shea and a log mold. Right now I've been using a 3 inch pvc mold... I want some square/rectangular bars. Heh

You need to enter the promo code in the coupon section when you pay, then it knocks down the price.

they forgot to give me the discount, i had to call 3's, my total was 21$ for 11 bottles( they always give a free ounce, cant wait to see what they chose), that IS a good deal.
I still didnt get my order :cry: , im waiting , oils in pot ready to go....

I had to email to get the discount after I screwed up and I am "patiently" waiting to hear that the fos have arrived in Bellingham. Shipping is just so much cheaper to the States. Of course then I am going to have to wait for my roommate's mom to come up to Canada with them but I am grateful enough to have to option to save on shipping at all.

Overthemoon, you e-mailed them and they knocked down the price for you? Hmm...

Mine havn't got here yet either. They're in Ontario, CA according to their tracking system

Yep. Just a nice, polite email. I said whether or not they could add the discount, I still wanted the order. They gave me the discount, no fuss, no muss.

Back