Peak Going Out of Business

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this email from Peak today:

"This is a difficult announcment for me to make. Over the course of the next month and a half, I will be closing down Peak Fragrances. The time has come for me to move on.

I thank you for your support over the years. It’s been a pleasure serving all of our customers. I have been doing this for 17 or 18 years, and got to meet thousands of great people. It been quite the journey. I know I will miss this.

Any outstanding pre-orders that we cannot fill will be automatically refunded. I apologize to those affected.

Kind regards,
Alan Wallace"

I'm very sad about Peak closing AGAIN but I guess I'm not surprised. So for those of you that have an order pending, I suggest checking on the status to see if you'll get it or receive a refund.

This made me sad as well! I love some of their fragrances, so as soon as I got the email I stocked up on my favorites that were still available. Sadly, BRV was only available in the 1oz size, and Nag Champa was already gone :(
My understanding from the email was that only the 25-lb pre-orders would be subject to refunds, so I think we're fine to stock up on the smaller sizes as they show whether or not they are out of stock.

Latest posts

Back