Packaging bath bombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly8991

Reaction score
Silly question....

I tried shrink wrapping and they look terrible! I have tried plastic wrap and this other type shrink wrap using my heat gun thing. Finally I gave up and just put them in cute organza bags. Whats the shrink wrap secret?
And does it really matter if they are wrapped at all?
I went in a bath store in Gatlinburg Tn (I am from near there) and they were all just in big glass bins with nothing around them and were selling like hotcakes.

If you are not using vented shrink bags, snip the very tip of one corner after sealing them with your impulse sealer. Hold the bath bomb in your hand bottom side up, hit it with the heat gun just long enough to draw the wrap to the bottom of the bath bomb. Set the bath bomb on your table or whatever surface you're using, slowly spin and hit it with the heat gun at the same time. Cup the top in your hand and smooth down any bubbles/wrinkles/edges that did not draw close enough to your bath bomb. This is the technique I use. Maybe someone else has a better one.

Back