Orlando !!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
Hey all, can someone tell me what the weather is like over there in Florida /Orlando.

Reason being my 15 yr old son is over there with his dad on holidays( im divorced) and like all 15 yr olds, im not getting a lot of info lol....he is just about to disembark from a cruise in the Bahamas.....lucky bugger

Traceyann, I just typed Orlando into my iphone and it says it's presently low of 12c and high of 21c but presently 18c ,sunshine with some rain. Saying that my phone changes it's mind as much as I blink lol.

LOL , I miss him so much , he's my helper around here with all the animals, putting the bins out, washing up lol.....but at least the house is staying tidy lol

Oh I hear ya :D When my DD Katie left the nest I didn't realise it at first, probably because we were smack bang in the middle of moving so I didn't have much time to think at all lol. But the other day I realised how weird it felt to wash the dishes and put them away (that was one of her responsibilities).

I bet you're gonna love giving your boy lots of "Mum hugs" when he gets home though. He'll be back before you know it :D

That I will.... cant wait to hear his voice again...... he is nearly 6 foot tall so comes in handy when I need stuff off the top shelf of the pantry ot linen cupboard lol.....am using a chair at the moment.

Its funny u dont realise or appreciate how much they actually do for u when they are here, until they are not here.....going to make sure in future that I tell Andrew just that !

Oh my goodness, that's one tall boy and very handy to have around too by the sounds of it lol. When's he due home?

My DH is just over 6 ft, people regularly ask for his help to get something from the upper shelves at the supermarket lol.
He may be enjoying himself where he is but I bet he's still thinking about you :D

Wow, what an amazing opportunity for a 15 year old! He'll be back before you know it driving you crazy again!!
My 18 year old son always gets the call when I can't reach something, or can't undo a jar or something!!

Hes due home on the 16th....and yes all the men on my mothers side were 6 footers ...all the women are short and round lol...

And yes Chrissy he is one lucky boy (and he knows it ) he has been overseas twice now, I took him to Vanautu a few years back....I am hoping to go to Vietnam next year and am considering taking him with me, but it will depend on the money as I am starting Uni as well very soon

Latest posts

Back