Oregon Trails suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've soaped five of their FOs and really like them all. These are the ones I used:

Caribbean Pineapple (WOW! Straight up pineapple smell. I colored mine and the colors haven't changed so I would think no D. No A.)

Pineapple Blossom (Smells like something I've smelled before, but I can't place it. Very tropical, sweet floral. I really really love it. Some A, but not a big problem. Does set up fast. I did a solid yellow, and it has not changed so I'd say no D.)

Cherokee (I thought it would be more masculine, but I think it's really a warm womanly scent. Lots of amber to my nose. Could be unisex, but I think more women would like it. Can't speak to D because I did color it a brownish color. It hasn't changed so it couldn't be much D or maybe it Ds to a light reddish brown to match the color I used. Don't really know. No A at all.)

Karma (I can't say if it smells like the original, but I do like it. Lots of patch and citrus to my nose. No real D, maybe a very slight bit, but it would not change colors if you used them. I left mine uncolored. No A.)

Bay Rum (DH really likes this one. Can't tell about D because I colored it in brown, gray and dark green. No A)

Overall, I have to say I'm very impressed with the FOs. Shipping was very very slow though. Still, I'd order again.

Yes they do take forever to get your order out (I live in Oregon and it still takes forever to get my stuff), but they have decent prices and good oils.

A few others I've tried were Lavender fields.. very nice smells just like the EO to me, Chammomile Tea... I like to mix this 1:1 with the Lavender fields very nice herbal scent.

Wow, got my OT order in today. That's pretty quick for them. So here are my opinions oob:

Bay Rum - WOW I love this!! I was scared to order it because I didn't like the BB one I got, but I'm glad I did.
Bahama Vanilla - Smells like pinapple and coconut, very sweet tropical mixture. Yum!
Michael Kors - Very sexy perfume scent.
Meditarranian Sea Salt - Nice ocean type scent.
Jasmin Yin Hao - Interesting scent floral and tea, I like it.
Kauai Ginger Blossom - Smells like a soft plumeria, I don't smell ginger but it is still nice.

Well that's my OOB opinions, I will update the OT page in the Peak Fragrance oil chart when I soap them.

Wow, I put in a second order with them on Wednesday and I got it today!! This is the second order in a row I've had with them where they shipped it very fast. I'm not sure if they had a management overhaul or what, but I'm happy :)

Latest posts

Back