Orange soap - the new look

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twiggy

Reaction score
Hi Guys! It is my last soap, nothing special i guess, just wanted to share :) Is orange and cinnamon scented soap. Lots of shea, lots of OO! I hope it will be nice one ;)

IMG_8936.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

IMG_8934.jpg

Wow pretty!! What did you use to get that yummy orange? And how do you make your slab mold cuts so nice and even?

Thank you Seawolfe!!! The orange is made by paprika OO oil infusion, the one is very nice and mild, but each time I got it different :D And for cutting I use cheese cutter with a string ;)

Thank you so much Judy! O well, in comparison to all fancy swirls you guys make here is really nothing special! :)

Heather, I must admit - it smells like orange cinnamon pie... :) Glad you like it!

excuse me, but "nothing special"????? pfft. I'd be jumping for joy if I made swirls that look like that!!! it's beautifully elegant, and I love the swirls!

excuse me, but "nothing special"????? pfft. I'd be jumping for joy if I made swirls that look like that!!! it's beautifully elegant, and I love the swirls!

I agree 101%. The swirls look great! Very elegant and cute!

Hi! Wow, thank you for kind feedback! I'm melting a bit here!! Molly, it is just a random swirl, I would not know how to explain it. Before I've made that traditional swirl by going in lines across the soap surface few times, and now I make it more like random circles. I didn't help, did I? :shifty:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back