One I DIDN'T want to cut... calendula/rose

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenneelk

Reaction score
This was from a few days ago and I'm still wanting the loaf back. :/
Anyone else get loafs they would rather not cut? I know the inside with anything but solid colors, is fun to see, but sometime I really wish I could keep my loaf whole.
I loved the look of this one with the simple design and I finally did herbs on the outside. calendula I still didn't like a lot so filled it with more rose. :)
Soap is calendula and rose infused (all the oils were infused) and then I pureed some which I like to do after they have been in the oils a while. Just 1 oz true rose FO for the whole 72 oz oil batch and it's wonderful. And i NEVER like rose. This is so clean and pleasant though.

calend.JPG

calend2.JPG

Wow, that really was a cool looking loaf. But the bars are lovely too. Way to go!

I'd say I don't usually have a problem cutting into a loaf, thought sometimes I wish I could cut individual bars straight rather than cutting them all at once with my loaf wire cutter. That would at least take more time so I could enjoy the unveiling more instead of being done with it so quick!

Lovely loaf and cut bars. Having a fresh rose scent scent sounds perfect for the design, wish I could smell it!!

Thanks again... my mom saw it today and isn't a fan of rose either but was pleasantly surprised at the scent and wants some.

I don't know if you sell or not but one kinda neat idea I have seen others do is to put the entire log on their display and custom cut bars for customers directly from the log. A gorgeous log like that would be great to that end.

Now this is love at first sight soap!!!!! Amazing! !!!!

This can be placed in the "keepsake soaps" collection!!!! Absolutely brilliant!

Latest posts

Back