Oh dear.... granddaughter version

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: G'daughter met up with friends from when they used to live here, good friends. They were happy to have her back and she's as happy to be back with them. We're hoping that seeing how they've grown will help her see how stuck she's become.

Also, as of this afternoon, we have a rental vehicle (paid by our insurance). That means I can go back to work tomorrow (we're a one vehicle family). We should be hearing about the status of our claim in about a week (apparently, they're backed up like crazy).

They're home, thankfully. Now, comes the paperwork and dealing with insurance. Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes.
I came on today to check in on you, as you’ve been in my thoughts! I’m so glad your husband and granddaughter are home safe and sound. Hopefully not too many aches and pains after the collision.

I came on today to check in on you, as you’ve been in my thoughts! I’m so glad your husband and granddaughter are home safe and sound. Hopefully not too many aches and pains after the collision.
Surprisingly, they're both in pretty good shape. My g'daughter's elbow is a bit sore but no major injuries to report. I expected to hear some whining about necks and such but.. nothing.

Latest posts

Back