Newly addicted soaper. :-) Hi everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormshade

Reaction score
I'm a newly addicted soaper! The last month I've been obsessed with M&P. I am now waiting on my first 2 batches of CP. I can't wait to see how they come out!!!
Here are the first of my soaping endeavors in the order I made them...Field of Lavender Dreams being my first batch ever!

#1 - Field of Lavender Dreams (lavender, lemongrass)
#2 - Venus Effect (rose, lavender, geranium, clary sage)
#3 - Success (Amber, clove, cinnamon, lemongrass with an exfoliation layer with coffee grounds)
#4 - Celtic Garden - White Tea and Ginger from BB and rosemary. Spearmint leaves added to soap
#5 - The Ultimate Massage Bar - Goat milk base. Massage layer is a deep vanilla scent which has cornmeal, wheat germ, brown and white sugar, and green tea botanical extract powder. Conditioning layer has added cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, and grapeseed oils with peppermint EO.
This is my favorite soap so far!!!!

I have a few more that I haven't photographed yet. Will post them later
lfodsmall.jpg

venussmall.jpg

successsmall.jpg

celticgardensmall.jpg

massagebarsmall.jpg

Hi Stormshade,

Beautiful soaps, I especially just love the look of 2 and 3!

WOW

Wow, you make me want to try melt and poor, lol...

I love the celtic one!

The amber came out awesome too!

Their really ALL great!

Thanks everyone! I'm loving being a soaper. Just unmolded my first batch of cp and LOVE it!!!!!! Waiting for the second batch to harden enough to unmold. I think I'll love that one even more. :-D

Back