New Luxury Bar - Cut pics included

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igbabygirl

Reaction score
I have so many sample fragrances and needed to use them so I am making these small batches with them. This is one of what I am calling a luxury bar becasue it has cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil and avacado oil it along with coconut and canola. I scented this with Sage Leaf Type and it smells wonderful. Here it is after I poured and played with it. I love these molds. I only purchased one but will have to get more because they are perfect for these small batches.

IMG00726.jpg
[/img]

IMG00728.jpg

Angelica luxury bar

IMG00731.jpg

Sage Leaf cut

IMG00729.jpg

Angelica cut

I do like the way these turned out. The feel so creamy and smell wonderful. Plan on making some more tomorrow.

Your soap looks wonderful! I love the textured top. What did you sprinkle over the top of the soap?

Also, if you want to get another mold, you'd better do it quickly. They're discontinued and on sale for $12.95.

Hazel said:
Your soap looks wonderful! I love the textured top. What did you sprinkle over the top of the soap?

Also, if you want to get another mold, you'd better do it quickly. They're discontinued and on sale for $12.95.

I used peppermint

Back