New here...some of my soaps.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildbelles

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and am enjoying finding my way around and getting to know people. Especially enjoy browsing the gallery so though I'd share some of my soap.

Tassi Lavender

wb_tassi3_zps9dde6cd7.jpg

Green Irish Tweed
wb_tweed3_zps714e0939.jpg

Spearmint Eucalyptus

wb_spearmint1_zpsfc4bbadf.jpg

OOh I just ordered some spearmint euc. from Peak :) Those are gorgeous!

Those are some lovely swirls there!! Beautiful soaps :) What does the Irish tweed smell like?

Beautiful soaps! Absolutely stunning swirls. Badger- I think GIT smells a lot like Irish Spring. Most of my testers say Irish Spring right off the bat, but YMMV.

Thank you, I don't mind Irish Spring scent, but with so many other options, it is not one I think I would choose to use a lot of, but that is just me, I know some people like the scents from some store bought soaps.

Thanks everyone! Glad to have found this forum...Badger, to me GIS doesn't smell at all like Irish Spring...could be my supplier. Here's a description:

A sensual, masculine fragrance with notes of French lemon verbena, Florentine iris and violet leaves floating above sublime Mysore sandalwood and ambergris.

Thank you for the description, it sounds like a very nice scent. Which company did you order it from?

Thanks everyone! I love this swirl style. To the best of my knowledge it's called a "Celine Swirl" so name by Celine from Ireland of iamhandmade.com. She has a blog and posts videos of her soap making. On youtube she is "soaperstar"...she and her friend "Titch" are quite the hoot lol! I've watched her videos hundreds of times!

Latest posts

Back