Need Help With PayPal

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavender.dreams.candles

Reaction score
alrighty I finally after getting my whole website built and feeling good about it and it was free threw ecrater.com which had a free shopping cart.....Well, got my first order and got the invoice that it was paid threw paypal and POOF the shopping cart didn't add shipping.
So, getting fustrated I decided that the heck with it I'm building my site on geocities and doing my own design ......
Now, my problem...... I have paypal business and would like to be able to do the drop down menu order .....
If this makes sense....
How do I make a larger drop down than what paypal offers???
How do I do this and have the paypal button/shopping cart work with it???

I seen a member of the forum had her site on geocities also and had what I wanted
as the paypal shopping cart with the drop downs ..... So, I emailed her and I'm hoping either she or someone else can help me ....
NOW, please keep in mind I'm a simple minded person and so if you are willing to help be prepared for questions.

Just go into the PayPal merchant tools section. There you can create "add to cart" buttons for each of your products, with any options you need (drop down menus, color options, etc). Once you're finished, just copy the generated code and paste it into your site.

lavender.dreams.candles said:
Now, my problem...... I have paypal business and would like to be able to do the drop down menu order .....
If this makes sense....
How do I make a larger drop down than what paypal offers???
How do I do this and have the paypal button/shopping cart work with it???

One way you can do it...... is make an extra button. I believe the max items per drop down is 8. (Note: be sure you build your shipping costs first or your buttons wont read from it to add the shipping.)

And as for the geocites ....... freewebs.com is another freebie site that you can use paypal on. If you build it yourself you can use paypal without getting whacked for the site fees of more than 5 items etc.

Val

Latest posts

Back