My new soaping shelf

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug Mom

Reaction score
I have been looking for a cheap sturdy shelf for all of my soap things. They have taken over my basement and it is driving me nuts! So, I stopped at salvation army this afternoon and got this for $14.95! I am pretty happy with it, but it looks like I might need TWO!!

DSC_0110.jpg

Yeah you need another :D

It's awesome to have everything in one spot isn't it?

you could get some of those shelf divider thingy's to make some areas of your shelves into 2 shelves.

I realised a few months back that those plastic things they use to bring bread in from the bakery make PUUUUURRRRRRFFFFFEECCCCT drying racks for soap. I found a whole bunch thrown out cos they werent as shop perfect as the grocer would like, I asked if I could have them and now have fantastic shelves. I'd take a picture but I'm a little embarassed about my crummy soaping supply room, especially after seeing everyone elses fabulous saponifactories, it's sort of a roof added onto what was the parking bay. Right now it serves many purposes, tool shed, rainy day laundry drying room , junk collection point and soaping supply room.

Pug Mom said:
bconrade884 said:
Pug, what do you use liquid crisco for? Do you use this in place of solid crisco?

It's not liquid crisco, it canola oil.

Oh! I just saw Crisco and assumed. I thought maybe you knew something I didnt know. I use Crisco in some of my recipes and if I could get away with liquid that wouldve been awesome. LOL

Latest posts

Back