My New Labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicybath

Reaction score
Finally got my new labels finished and printed, cut and soaps are getting wrapped!

8176306007_3191fcb089_z.jpg

I've never seen a label like that and I love it. :D Colorful, attractive and protects the soap where it rests on a shelf.

I like how you can see most of the soap and the label is at the base. So many people cover up their pretty soap and all you can see is the label :( . Love the label too.

Thanks everyone. I got the idea of the label that only covers the bottom part of the soap from another soapmaker. I admired her labels so much. I wanted something that wouldn't cover up the soap designs too much. I can't take all the credit (or even very much credit at all actually) because I hired a graphic artist to design them. She did my logo as well. If anyone needs graphic art or logos, I recommend her highly!
She is very busy though so you need to allow for some lead time to get the designs.
http://www.jack-and-molly.com/

pretty! you've done a really great job both on the labels and the soaps!

Beautiful labels and soap! They did a great job on the art work and your soap colors are gorgeous! Do you shrink wrap them? Funny I found this, I just bought some heavy card stock paper at Walmart today and was cutting out little bottom boxes for my soap while I read posts. It is similar to yours but with short sides. I didn't get a picture yet, but I'll attach the soap I wanted them for.

ALMOND.MOCHA.SWIRL.19.FIVE.BARS.401.476.JPG

The labels are very beautiful, but I loved the lush and juicy appearance of soap. It is exactly the 'look' I was looking for!! Could you please share what oils bring about the translucent look and I guess it has gelled?

Back