My first soap on a stick

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I was prepared for rose FO acceleration but I couldn't help myself and gave a wee little whir of my stick blender just to be sure the FO was mixed. Oops! :) Now I understand what soap on a stick looks like. I'm thinking about chopping it up and using as pink confetti. I dont have a shredder but I have a grater and some awesome chef knives. Any reason I couldn't use those? Haven't ever rebatched before either. Ahhhhh the adventures of soaping.

Also tried Nurtures Satsuma tonight and it smells absolutely wonderful. So yummy and orange!

Hope

I use a shredder all the time to make soap confetti. You can use your knives if you want to but I wouldn't.

I agree with you about the Satsuma from nurture soap. I love it too.

Here's what I would use instead of your knives. You can also get the flat at Walmart in the kitchen utensils isle if you don't want to order one.
Vegetable Cake Cutter Cutting Tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0151MSL16/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_DMCyFb24RN9B1

Last edited:
In the future, if you leave it in the bowl and allow it go go into gel then you can plop it into a mold. Florals are near impossible to work with sometimes. I hand stir them in and move fast.

Back