My eevvil Christmas soap. Bust !

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenneelk

Reaction score
Halloween now.. My eevvil Christmas soap. Bust !

Had to share this ugly.
Didn't plan for this one and think it's quite funny.
Wanted to try some cake decorating colors I don't use anymore and glad I did a small batch.
Was supposed to be black with red in the middle but had to mix so much for red that it started to set up. It's now an evil looking black and red. :/
Here's the kicker.. It's scented like Xmas sweet brown sugar dessert.
No clue what I'll do with it! :/

image.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^ Ha! great idea Santa's coal! Looks nice Jennee. Post cut pics when you can. Funny cuz my small batches are 1 pounders and what's this, 3? I still get nervous doing 2 lbs worrying if I'll ruin that much ingredients.

I'm dying to see this one cut! I tried green food coloring and it literally disappeared as soon as it hit the lye/oil mix.. So I figured red or any other food color would do the same, but yours looks nice and bright! I don't think it's ugly at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Oh I like both of those names! I was thinking Santa Poo! LOL

The pic on my computer makes it look like there is green... but it's just black and red. Personally I think the black is going to overtake everything and the inside will just be dark! Like really won't see all the red.
It was a bright red and about 50/50 with black. I'm having it gel in hopes the red will pop more but as of now the red on top is barely there. :/

That is a gorgeous swirl, nothing hellish about that except it isn't what you wanted..Soap is so darn fickle!!!

Up close its a jet black and red.. looks ominous. LOL

I keep thinking of dark caverns and red fire when I see it.. like a devil. :/

I like Bad Santa...lol I hate when things don't turn out like the vision in my head..just remember when people ask "you meant to do this" Can't wait to see the cut pictures. Maybe it will be beautiful on the inside.

Back