Must haves from BB???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like: Sandalwood Vanilla, Spiced Mahogany, Vetyver, Crisp Apple Rose, White Tea & Ginger, Energy, OMH, Vanilla Bean, Dark Rich Chocolate, lily of the valley, to name a few!

Well, I splurged on three of BB's 3D soap molds. I want to try soap on a rope with the Sheridan Leaf 3D Mold. I am not going to pay $1.15 for a soap rope though. I plan on looking at our local Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby for rope to use in the project.

Last edited:
Mindy, let me know what you think of that sandalwood. I haven't tried that one yet :)

I have a bar of the Sensuous Sandalwood sitting next to my computer and in my shower and I love it! I haven't tried other sandalwood FOs but I really love this one. I've attached a photo. Hope you like it. :)

Sandalwood-handmade-soap.jpg

PS. Thanks for all the ideas. I'm just placing a Brambleberry order now and I got some good ideas from this post.

Sorry if the photo is too big. I'm happy for someone to tell me what size it should be.

That is a really beautiful soap Melissa!

I have not found a sandalwood I like yet, but have not bought the sensuous sandalwood from BB.

I really like Plumeria. I soaped it and such a wonderful smell. You might add a little extra I noticed it's very settle as it cures.

Amber lavander ,oatmeal stout,Arabian spice I like also. I do prefer EO's but people like the FO scents so I do both. Thanks for the tips.

I've heard rave reviews about their Cedar and Saffron- it's on my list for my next order. I LOVE Ancient Sedona, their sensuous Sandalwood was very good (esp mixed with a little Mediterranean Fig- Yum), their Plumeria is great, Kumquat is fantastic if you like fruity smells and mixed with Mango is divine. THe Spiced Mahoganey is certainly worth it. Their Lime is the best I've come across. I can't stand Energy myself but I have to say that I don't think I've run into FOs from them that fade readily. They seem to only sell FO's that have stood the tests.

thank you guys for all your suggestions! I went through this thread and spent way more than I was planning to but ordered a bunch of fragrances based on these recommendations. Now i can't wait for the order to arrive!

Back