Mistletoe Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porumi

Reaction score
Hey all,

Here is what i made earlier.

Christmas "Mistletoe" silk & goat's milk handmade soap with lots of shea & cocoa butters.

Fragrance: Mistletoe.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1383485083.201665.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1383485098.551984.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1383485113.883714.jpg

Thanks,
Porumi

I just love it! Such a great color combo and nice swirls!
Did you pour this soap at very thin trace? I did something similar today with white, red and green. We'll see tomorrow what wil come out of the mold :)

I just love it! Such a great color combo and nice swirls!
Did you pour this soap at very thin trace? I did something similar today with white, red and green. We'll see tomorrow what wil come out of the mold :)

Hi Renata,

Yes I did. As you know I always had massive trace problems, so now started my pouring lye mixture on hard oils and this really help me :)

Thanks,
Porumi

That's lovely! I wish I could smell it too.

What does the Mistletoe FO smell like?

Hi,

It is described as:

"An enchanting herbal fragrance unveiling top notes of zesty lime, galbanum and basil followed by fruity notes of apple, cassis and melon. The heart emerges through jasmin and lily, lifted by spicy hints of cinnamon and clove. On dry down, precious woods, warm amber and patchouli bring the fragrance to a captivating close"

I love it!

Thanks,
Porumi

Wow, that FO must smell fabolous! I have to try this 'pouring lye solution on hard oils' technique.

Hi,

It is described as:

"An enchanting herbal fragrance unveiling top notes of zesty lime, galbanum and basil followed by fruity notes of apple, cassis and melon. The heart emerges through jasmin and lily, lifted by spicy hints of cinnamon and clove. On dry down, precious woods, warm amber and patchouli bring the fragrance to a captivating close"

I love it!

Thanks,
Porumi

That sounds nice!

Latest posts

Back