Looking for the BEST Cotton Candy Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fayt said:

I've been ordering from WSP for over 6 years. So look at this!

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/OrderInfo.aspx

fayt said:
As for the stabilizer, I haven't been in soap making long enough to tell, but heard great things about it.

That's the great thing about forums. You can actually find out from people who've used additives about whether they work or not. :wink:

Well even included, you don't pay extra on top of it for the shipping. So that's what I'm getting at with the free shipping.

Their prices are still lower than some suppliers, so it's worth it.

I placed a $153 order on B-Berry and was charged $40.11 in shipping.

fayt said:
Well even included, you don't pay extra on top of it for the shipping. So that's what I'm getting at with the free shipping.

I love some things from BB, but I try to order as close as possible to me to save on shipping. I've found NGC to be more cost effective for my needs than WSP. Plus NGC ships out faster.

It takes BB 9 - 10 days to ship to me. From Washington to Virginia. It's a 2 - 3 day to ship and 7 - 8 day for delivery. It always sits in Troutdale, OR for 2 - 3 days before moving.

fayt said:

I think it depends. If you put the same items into each cart, it tends to be cheaper to shop at BB vs WSP. Even cheaper (for the items they provide) is Candle Science (my absolute favorite place ever). I spent about $5 less for the exact same molds from BB than what I would have paid at WSP. Now, if CS would sell that stuff, I'd probably have saved $20, lol.

fayt said:
It takes BB 9 - 10 days to ship to me. From Washington to Virginia. It's a 2 - 3 day to ship and 7 - 8 day for delivery. It always sits in Troutdale, OR for 2 - 3 days before moving.
Its not that it just sits there before moving. That is simply the last place it is scanned. It is in transit on tractor trailers in that time hence the name of the shipping method, FedEx Ground. FedEx hub in Troutdale sends out nationwide. My orders from BB via FedEx leave Troutdale and don't get updated until they arrive in Nashville/Memphis/Atlanta or wherever the next sorting hub is. Its not that they're just sitting there twiddling their thumbs, trying to inconvenience you. Once BB has shipped it out, its FedEx's schedule, not BB.

fayt said:

What I'm getting at is you are paying extra, They say it's free shipping but it's not - the shipping fee is included in the price of the product. You'll find several discussions about this subject if you check older posts. Try the search function. :wink:

I did say they have some good prices. There are still some things I buy from them. I'm just saying it's best to do comparison shopping. You can find some items for less elsewhere. Of course, if there is something I specifically want from them and I haven't met the $30 mininum order; then I will buy something else to reach the minimum. It would work out less to buy it from them than to buy it for a little less elsewhere and have to pay shipping from another supplier.

Yes, the shipping from BB is expensive for customers in the eastern section of the country. However, sometimes it's worth it! :lol:

fayt said:
I mean it says "Arrived in Troutdale". It never departs for 2 - 3 days, so after that time, it finally departs.

No, mine does the same thing... It doesn't just there for 2-3 days, then teleport to another shipping hub across the country... It simply takes that 2-3 days to reach the next hub.

753_bramble_shippin.jpg

This is the only order that wasn't shipped from Oregon over a weekend, lol. Anyways, if you look, it takes two days after leaving Oregon to reach Ohio. It leaves the same day that it arrives. In fact, it was only there for about five hours before leaving the facility. It doesn't just sit there while they have their thumbs up their arses, lol.

Back