Looking for something similar Dr.Squatch Stark

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzietx

Reaction score
Hello,

My son in law really liked this scent from Dr.Squatch. It was a limited edition, and is no longer available. I am not familiar with this particular soap or scent. Does anyone know this scent, and how I might duplicate it for him?

Attachments

• IMG_7013.jpeg
    IMG_7013.jpeg
    435.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7012.jpeg
    IMG_7012.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

My son in law really liked this scent from Dr.Squatch. It was a limited edition, and is no longer available. I am not familiar with this particular soap or scent. Does anyone know this scent, and how I might duplicate it for him?
Did you try a google search? I’ve seen some Dr Squatch dupes that have good reviews

Did you try a google search? I’ve seen some Dr Squatch dupes that have good reviews
I did. I typed Dr. Squatch Stark Cleanse dupe, and did not have much luck.
One major disadvantage that I have is that I have never actually smelled this fragrance.
The packaging stated that it smells of amber and saffron. This is of no help to me either.

I did. I typed Dr. Squatch Stark Cleanse dupe, and did not have much luck.
One major disadvantage that I have is that I have never actually smelled this fragrance.
The packaging stated that it smells of amber and saffron. This is of no help to me either.
Ugh. I see what you mean!!! I’m poking around too…2 heads are better than 1!

@Ozzietx Heres what I found 😊Saponified Oils of (Olive, Sustainable Palm, Coconut), Shea Butter, Natural Fragrance, Ironwood Extract, Blazing-Star Extract, Red Pepper Extract, Yellow Iron Oxide, Mica, Kaolin Clay, Sea Salt. I read that their recipes all use the same percentage of oils,so it sounds like any dupe recipe will get you started. The extracts seem like they are for color only. A bunch of Reddit posts say the scent is very similar to 1million by Paco Rabanne, maybe you can find a FO dupe? Hope this helps!!!!!

You can go on the site of any major FO supplier, type in "amber and saffron" in the search bar, and it will pull up fragrances with those notes. :)

Back