Looking for good resealable bags?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_like_melts

Reaction score
Hello again!

In my constant need for improvement, I am trying to better source my storage bags. I was wondering how others store their candles / melts? I haven't had any issues with the plastic bags I use (I have recently pulled out a melt I made back in Jan and it had no fragrance issues), but I want to switch to a better quality and would prefer to buy online. The first place I checked was Uline, but $30 for 1,000 bags plus $13 ship seems really high.

Where are you located?

You may want to see if you have a local company that specializes in packaging for manufacturers. You would probably need to give them a credit card # over the phone, b/c they probably aren't really set-up to do walk-in sales.

I also like Nashville Wraps.

Where are you located?

You may want to see if you have a local company that specializes in packaging for manufacturers. You would probably need to give them a credit card # over the phone, b/c they probably aren't really set-up to do walk-in sales.

I also like Nashville Wraps.

I'm in Florida and can do pickups if needed, but the less legwork the better. The busy season will soon be upon us ;)

One more question: I am doing a larger, uniquely shaped wax. I think boxes would be a good fit for that project. Paper Mart has some PVC ones and kraft ones. Will PVC suck the fragrance? If so, I'll do paper ones, just not sure if it would be as pretty.

Back