Looking for a clean, but warm, soft fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauramw71

Reaction score
This girl I work with wants me to find a clean, but not sharp, overpowering scent. she said she has Softsoap Pure Cashmere and wants something similiar to that. I have never smelled it so I dont' know what it is. I tried Amazing Grace, (which I ADORE), but she said it smelled like an old lady. (note to self, find a new signature scent, don't wanna be walking around smelling like my grama *sigh*). Everything I have tried has been either, too perfumy, too flowery, too sharp. ARGH! I don't know what to try! I thought about Pure Grace, but would like a couple other suggestions.
Oh it will be for lotion and body spray... not soap.
ANY suggestions will be sooooo helpful!
Laura

I use the sniffies from saveonscents ($3.08 for five samples, including shipping) when I make lotion or something little for a friend. I just make a 16oz. total weight batch and find the sniffie vials to be just the right amount. It would probably be better in a 12 oz. batch, but I don't like them overpowering myself :)

what about cashmere? i do also like the 1ml vials, its just enough for lotion. thecommonscent also has small amt samples for lotions or whatever, does she have a perfume scent she likes? what about hempz, i just ordered it frm pinemeadows, i will let ya know how it is, but thats a light scent, have you ever smelled it? they sell it at some salons and tanning places.
fantasy is also nice(ng) my motherin law loves it, or ginger white tea(PEAK) i could go on and on!

i have smelled cashmere in a soap at the health food place here and it is good. warm, not really floral and very unisex to me. it smelled like it's name...they totally went together. warm, inviting and a "sense of peace" in the smell if you can understand what i mean, lol...

Back