liners for bath bomb cupcakes?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinytreats

Reaction score
I have just recently started making bath bomb cupcakes, and boy do I regret it. They take so much time to make and are such a pain in my rear! But anyways, I need to make a bunch as wedding favors for my friend, and I was wondering if anyone else uses cupcake liners for the cupcakes. I tried using some tonight, and they peeled away from the base! I can also see oil stains on the cupcake liner from the oil in my recipe. I was originally not using a liner at all, but I wanted to make them fancy for her wedding.

Anyone have any tips or other suggestions? I did buy some nut cups made by Wilson (rigid, stand on their own) but I have no more left and bought all the stock from my local craft store.

The only suggestion I have is to put each bath bomb cupcake in one of those little celophane gift bags and tie the gift bag with a curly ribbon. You can add a little card with the married's name and date of wedding.

I feel you with the cupcakes, started making them recently as well and the frosting is a pain in the you know what.

I haven't had any issues using liners though, I put the liners in a regular cupcake pan and fill as normal, they seem to stay on fine and come off pretty easily when needed.

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Back