Lemongrass & Green Tea Soap Finally Done!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SplendorSoaps

Reaction score
My lemongrass and green tea soap is finally done! This one was 60% olive oil, and took forever (okay, 3 days) to get hard enough to cut. This was also the first time I used pigment powders, and I think it turned out pretty well. Thanks to all of the great advice I got on this forum about being patient with the soft soap! I'm giving this one a good six weeks (or more) to cure.

20141008_134507.jpg

Thanks everyone! This one doesn't have much of a scent (except for a slight grassiness from the green tea), but that's how the husband wanted it. I have some green tea and lemongrass FO on order, just to take care of my scent fix in another batch. ;-)

Thanks everyone! This one doesn't have much of a scent (except for a slight grassiness from the green tea), but that's how the husband wanted it. I have some green tea and lemongrass FO on order, just to take care of my scent fix in another batch. ;-)

Mine is the same - he doesn't want a scent or color. Sigh. That will be my next batch - though I might sneak in a little color.:shh:

It is very pretty! I love the colors. I cut too soon...AGAIN! You're a better person than me lol! I have cut every single soap thus far too soon.

I actually cut this one in half and then realized it was too soft. I swear it took every ounce of willpower in my being to just walk away after that first cut! LOL

Oooh! I bet that smells are great as it looks. :D

Back