Lemon Slice and Passionfruit and Guava

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KylieO said:
thanks again all!

Dotty, i'll happily take your pie and save your thighs :)

Here you go! ;)

PIE.jpg

I adore that yellow in your soap, it's really cheery!

Love them both but the first one has made me hungry for Lemon Meriange pie

dOttY said:
KylieO said:
thanks again all!

Dotty, i'll happily take your pie and save your thighs :)

Here you go! ;)

PIE.jpg

I adore that yellow in your soap, it's really cheery!

LOL! you're too cute! looks YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nom nom nom

Love your soaps and your colours!

I love pop micas and use them in most of my soaps and find them fantastic!

If you cut a little early ... use a cloth or some old panty hose and gently rub the surface of your soaps. Many people do this before giving their soaps away, or selling them ... it's usually called 'polishing'. It will gently smooth the surface of the soaps and is great to soften the edges, if you want that.

Dragonkaz said:
Love your soaps and your colours!

I love pop micas and use them in most of my soaps and find them fantastic!

If you cut a little early ... use a cloth or some old panty hose and gently rub the surface of your soaps. Many people do this before giving their soaps away, or selling them ... it's usually called 'polishing'. It will gently smooth the surface of the soaps and is great to soften the edges, if you want that.

Great tip...finally something I can use my panty hose for! It's hard for me not to cut the soap early b/c I'm always anxious to see the results.

:) thanks all

DK, that's fab, thanks so much for the tip. so, just checking, the cloth doesn't need to be damp?

No it doesn't. I've read that some people spray their soap with alcohol and then clean, but I just rub with a pantyhose to smooth and surfaces and slightly round the edges.

Oh my goodness Kylie, you have no idea what you just did to my tastebuds with that first pic. I felt like reaching in through the screen to take a bite lol.

so thrilled the Lemon one has evoked your senses. i made this batch for a special group of friends and i hope they love it as much. it's nearly ready to hand out :)

thanks DK, will do that today, the passionfuit ones need a real good clean up to get rid of the ash

Latest posts

Back