Just started

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollisti-bee-faf

Reaction score
Hi All,

Firstly, I am overjoyed to have found this forum!

My soap formulating journey has just started, and I created my first CP loaf yesterday, on 22nd December 2023!

I woke up at 5AM this morning, eager to do the first cut! However, it hasnt been resting for 24 hours yet, so, ive had to assert some patience. I just want to dive in, you can all probably relate, such an excitingly beautiful process!

As i waited (and continue to wait for cutting time) I took to the internet, and sipped a herbal tea. So, thats how I came to find this wonderful forum, and create my first post. Horrah for patient moments!

This is such a thrilling journey to have embarked upon, for many deeply meaningful reasons. ✨💚🧚‍♀️

Here's a sneak peak, at my Orange and Patchouli Loaf whilst still warm...

Attachments

• 20231221_135726.jpg
    20231221_135726.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful colors on that soap, and welcome to SMF!

You don't have to wait any specific length of time before cutting your soap. In fact, it is good to get in the habit of checking to see if it is ready to cut. We have lots of good threads here that explain how to determine that. :)

Hi All,

Firstly, I am overjoyed to have found this forum!

My soap formulating journey has just started, and I created my first CP loaf yesterday, on 22nd December 2023!

I woke up at 5AM this morning, eager to do the first cut! However, it hasnt been resting for 24 hours yet, so, ive had to assert some patience. I just want to dive in, you can all probably relate, such an excitingly beautiful process!

As i waited (and continue to wait for cutting time) I took to the internet, and sipped a herbal tea. So, thats how I came to find this wonderful forum, and create my first post. Horrah for patient moments!

This is such a thrilling journey to have embarked upon, for many deeply meaningful reasons. ✨💚🧚‍♀️

Here's a sneak peak, at my Orange and Patchouli Loaf whilst still warm...
Welcome, you can post your cut photos in the Photo Gallery.

Latest posts

Back