Just made these....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
It's a crappy, rainy day and I tried to blur the background (and failed miserably)...lol. So the pic sucks out loud. The scent is "Love Spell"...thanks for lookin'! :D

lovespellbars.jpg

Those are gorgeous LJA ,I love that pink color and the wisps of white on top .Did you use your new molds ?

Kitn

Thank you. No, I did these in the old one...lol. I'm gonna use my slab mold tonight and try a "real" swirl for the first time. Wish me luck...lol.

Love the pink color. My daughter would adore it! What colorant did you use if you don't mind me asking.

Good luck with your new slab mold.

Thanks!

nickjuly said:
Love the pink color. My daughter would adore it! What colorant did you use if you don't mind me asking.

Good luck with your new slab mold.

Thanks!

Not at all, I used LabColors fuschia at about 1/4 of the strength I'd normally use to get the lighter pink color, and I just added titanium dioxide to the oils to get the white (the pink had the TD in it too)...and thank you! :)

Dixie said:
Beautifyl LJA!! , btw, i've been gone, how is your web site doing?

I'm a little annoyed actually...lol. It's definitely feast or famine with Etsy. I'm working on opening an Art Fire and eBay store too (because apparently, my butt isn't big enough from sitting in this **** computer chair...lol). Eventually...I'll do farmer's markets or something, but...life is pretty busy right now. I was recently contacted by an online blog/mag that wanted do a write up and give-away on my stuff, so that was pretty outta nowhere and cool. Maybe I'll get some biz from it. :)

Hope you had a good vacay! :) Do you charge extra for the soap you made in your hotel room? lol.

x

:D gorgeous color! :D

they look like the raspberry & white fudge confections that you would see in those upscale candy shoppes!

really nice! :D

absolutely beautiful! All of your soaps are so pretty, delicate, soft, etc.

Latest posts

Back