Is it ok to freeze my oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adema

Reaction score
I just mada a huge order on various oils from columbus food and i would like to keep them in a cool place and I have a 200 Liter freezer I don't use much,
I was thinking about transfering oils from the containers to 1 liter bottles and put it in the freezer to keep it fresh for longer... is it a waste of time and energy to go through all that and should I maybe find a good spot in my kitchen cabinets for them..

What do you guys think?

I was wondering with the apricot kernel, cottonseed, walnut, wheat germ, almond, avocado, ricebran, castor and grapeseed, because I bought 7 pound bottles and I doubt I will finish all of them in 6-9 months. I also bought tochopherols vit E that I was going to add to them.

Kveðja
María

Why is Coconut Oil is a no no in the freezer?

I keep mine in there and have for years and its fine? Granted it gets used within a week at the longest though.

Im worried now LOL

it's not a no-no, just not necessary - it'll outlast any of us!

Oh PHEW! LOL.

Yeah, it melts here too quickly in our heat so I put it in the freezer, plus it keeps it out the way.

Hola, I don't see the big deal, but if you are very worried just contact the manufacture. That should but any doubt or fears aside.

John :D

Latest posts

Back