Interviews? Anybody?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Outlaws

Reaction score
I'm trying to add content to my website/blog - especially wanting to add stuff over the course of April so that by the time the GCDH starts in May, I'll have more to "look through" (it's a scavenger hunt and I'm a sponsor - gets customers to my page!!)..

One of the things I want to add (for April especially but all year too) is interviews with other small business owners in the industry.

Is anybody interested in emailing me and answering some questions? Possibly doing a giveaway or discount/promo code for readers?

It would just be a basic Q&A type for you to fill out at your convenience - then email it back to me with your URL, a photo (or a few) of your products/yourself, and any kind of discount you want to include (optional but people love it!)..

???

If anyone is interested just let me know! I need established soapers with a store/customer base as well as those who are just starting out.. I want to cover all aspects. :)

*Bump*........this is a great idea! Too bad I am on the other side of the world and still getting started :wink: I volunteer if I'm not disqualified by being in Australia :lol:

Tanya :)

You are absolutely not disqualified! I think it adds to how interesting the interview would be!

I'd love to have you on there - if you want, email me and I'll send you the questions!

[email protected]

You're awesome! :D

I got your emails guys, thank you!! :D I'm heading off for a photoshoot but I'll try to send those questions over when I get home!

:)

Okay yeah I'm super slow this week - 10 shoots this week and still going like crazy! Gah!

I'm working on getting those to you though, should be tonight!

Latest posts

Back