Immersion blender

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjhays

Reaction score
My hubby and I are having problems find a mini hand held blender that I can stick in my bottles to stir the lotion up. What would you all suggest for mixing the color and fragrances in lotion? THANKS SOOOO MUCH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have mixed a master batch of lotion and are wanting to add colour or fragrance to just one bottle's worth then I put it in a baggie, add my fragrance and colour then squish (technical term that) until it's well mixed and then put into its container.....

Those are milk frothers, you can get them really cheap at Ikea (1.99) or almost anywhere! I use them to mix my color for soap.

I would put 8oz of lotion in a baggie, as Lindy said, add your scent & colorant, sqish it around, seal the bag, cut a small hole & pipe it into the bottle.

Tabitha said:
I would put 8oz of lotion in a baggie, as Lindy said, add your scent & colorant, sqish it around, seal the bag, cut a small hole & pipe it into the bottle.

That's what I do.

Back