I tried a Lyn top!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judymoody

Reaction score
I was really happy how this turned out. Next time I'll try to mound it a little higher. Fragrance is OT Caribbean Pineapple and Spearmint EO. Thanks for looking! :D

pineapplemint.jpg

Beautiful soap. They remind me of the ocean.

I used Lynn's Youtube tutorial and was really impressed with how easy it was. Next time I need to let my soap batter thicken a bit more to get higher mounds.

I like the tops and the swirls! Well done!

Pineapple + spearmint together? My nose can't comprehend this

tasha said:

When I lived in Brazil, you could get fresh pineapple and mint juice smoothies at just about any juice bar. It is a really delicious combination but I doubt I'd have ever come up with it on my own.

Hey, sounds good! Maybe I'll make one up soon, I love mint.

Gorgeous, Judy!
I always have a hard time combining the nice tops with the swirls, you did a fab job. Love the green, too :)

Very nice swirls and tops! That is an interesting scent combo I'd like to try:)

Thanks everybody, especially Lyn! When I first started making soaps I discovered your blog and thought, "I'd love to make soaps like that some day."

judymoody said:
tasha said:

When I lived in Brazil, you could get fresh pineapple and mint juice smoothies at just about any juice bar. It is a really delicious combination but I doubt I'd have ever come up with it on my own.

Excatly what I was thinking...very interesting!! (And they look GREAT)

Back