I made Bacon Soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Wow soapisfun, not only did you make soap in juicybath's mold and take a picture of it on her countertop, but you make all of your posts from her computer too.

FYI: When you are banned from this or any other forum it is not OK to set up a new acccount with a new member name.

FYI: We do record IP addresses. We do know if you have more than 1 (3 in this case) member names you are posting from.

The 1st time a member is banned or gets a comment or 2 deleted, we try & be respectful and keep the details underwraps, but set up a 2nd & now 3rd account... :roll: - Mod

Thanks- yeah I think it looks hilarious but my friend is totally excited!

I strained the melted fat through a strainer and paper towel- then I did two cycles of boiling it with water, cooling it to harden and draining the water to remove impurities. I seemed very clean after that- like lard.
It's just a fun soap for a friend...

You might have a much sought after soap there . It looks wonderful and baconish .

Kitn

That's really interesting, I can't wait to see it cut!

I wonder if yo ucould do an egg soap to match? or a toast one?

Looks wonderful!

Nice! :lol: You could try the beef jerky FO from SOS in a batch once, their description says, "Bordering on a Bacon fragrance".

Oh wow- Tess, that is great to know for future batches- thank you!

I wasn't able to use any f/o in this batch because the friend I'm making it for has allergies and needs e/o's only.

The colour was a lucky guess. I used maroon mica and red kaolin clay in equal amounts in half the batch. Hope it stays the same!

It's so gross, but so funny! My husband would LOVE it! I agree with the egg soaps to go with it!! Make white with yellow in the middle! I bet you could do it in Muffin pans like poached eggs! OMG it would be awesome!!! I Can't wait to see it cut!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back