I called the cops on my neighbor last night...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug Mom

Reaction score
My friend Deb came over with her Silky Terrier and we took Dora (my Pug)and Molly for a walk. (Brutus - my other Pug, was sleeping on the couch with Nana...) Just as Deb was telling me what a nice neighborhood I had to walk in a neighbor and his wife on a side street came around the corner (with their huge black fluffy dog and emaciated looking yellow lab) and started screaming at me to get my dog the hell off their lawn. They were swearing at me and yelling. Dora only had her front paws on their lawn and she was only sniffing. I showed him the poo bag and assured him that I pick up after my dog. He told me I was effing ignorant and to get her the golly off his lawn. Then I informed him that the city actually owns the first 10 feet of the property (we don't have side walks) and Dora had every right to be there as long as I picked up after her. With that I pulled her away... When I got home I was shaking and I called the cops. They sent a policeman out to talk to me and after talking to me he went over to talk to them. He was there for a good 20-25 minutes. He took my cell phone number, so I am hoping that they call me back today to let me know what happened. The guy was unstable, I thought he might be drunk, but the wife was just as bad! Such an excellend night....

Sheesh, that would get my heart pumping.. I doubt i would call the cops (but that's only cuz I fear rocks going thru my windows late at night lol)... What I likely would have said (which wouldn't have been much better) is "What happened? Did you finally figure out who that car is that always pops up in your driveway a half hour after you leave for work when your wife's home alone and leaves an hour before you get back??"

I hope that the police officer gave those nasty neighbors a lesson in manners! Sorry that happened to you.

Jude

Latest posts

Back