I am a gramma again PICTURE added

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adorable, both babies are to die for! let's pretend that we don't know that someday, they'll grow up..... :cry: teenagers :!:

rubato456 said:
adorable, both babies are to die for! let's pretend that we don't know that someday, they'll grow up..... :cry: teenagers :!:

Thank you all .

I hear you Deb , I just chuckle inside when people say teething or the terrible two's were bad HA ! If you can live through their teenage tantrums and troubles you can do anything .

kitn

rubato456 said:

I know what ya mean, Deb. I moved my 20 yr. old to college the last two days and all around us were these parents all hugging their kids and crying - and here was my hubby and I in a corner somewhere doing the happy dance...lmao.

Congradz Kitn?

I was wondering what happened to you as well, why are you guest now?

Yup Me too, where is Kitn? seems like she has joined the others and gone away, its wierd. As one about to be grandmother (my first grandchild is due today !!!) to another I would like to say congratulations too - if you can read this that is.

Latest posts

Back