Hi from NE Arkansas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am Brandy from NE Arkansas, just outside of Jonesboro. I caught the soaping bug many many years ago, about 1998 I think, starting out with M&P then to CP. I had to quit several years ago due to health problems but the "itch" never went away. Health wise I am better now and can't wait to jump back in. I am trying to read over everything because SO Much has changed over the last 10 years. I am glad I found this group. Everyone seems really helpful!

Brandy

Howdy from NW Missouri. Do you have any snow down your way. We got five inches last night and this morning. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I started out with MP about a month ago and am doing mostly CP now. I definitely have the soaping bug though :) Lots of wonderful people here to learn new stuff from!

lsg, no snow but a lot of cold wind. I wish this weather would make up its mind! I bought plants last week for the garden when it was 75 degrees out and they are now sitting in my kitchen waiting for it to warm back up. :roll:

Latest posts

Back