Hi Everyone...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ljsm86

Reaction score
I was so excited to find this forum! I am very new to soap making, just made my first batch of lavender soap and lavender bath salts yesterday! I am very interested in making my own bath and body products and I am looking forward to getting recipes and sharing them with my family :D

Welcome to the forum and the soaping addiction! I see you are from Massachusetts. I grew up in the New Bedford area (the 'gateway to Cape Cod'), but now live far away on the other side of the country. Are the leaves changing yet?

IrishLass :)

IrishLass said:
Welcome to the forum and the soaping addiction! I see you are from Massachusetts. I grew up in the New Bedford area (the 'gateway to Cape Cod'), but now live far away on the other side of the country. Are the leaves changing yet?

The leaves are just starting to change, a couple more weeks and it will be beautiful!

Ljsm86 said:
The leaves are just starting to change, a couple more weeks and it will be beautiful!

Heavy sigh! That's the one thing I miss the most about Massachusetts (well, that and the ocean.)

Welcome Ljsm86. Happy to meet you. I am new here to the site but have been makin bath & body products & candles for years.

Latest posts

Back