Here's my last few soaps and things.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Ok pardon the bad lighting in the first one.

This is my 72% EVOO soaps. The left one is oatmeal unscented, the middle is unscented no oatmeal and the one on the right is lavender scented with oatmeal.
There's ash on top of it and the green now looks like a light lime green. It's real pretty and interesting.

10320_168103583452_500058452_3672511_8103438_n.jpg

Here's my sea clay soap with peppermint and tea tree EO. omg that peppermint is STRONG. It's starting to tone down but the first few days, you could smell it everywhere, even outside. Can anyone tell me how much peppermint they put in? If I remember right I put 1.5% or 1%.

The soap is a shade lighter and it almost looks like it's completely covered with ash which really doesn't bother me.

10320_169072348452_500058452_3681293_2347388_n.jpg

I made sugar scrubs with the kiddo but I used jojoba and I think that oil is a little thick. I'm going to use grapeseed next time to compare. They are a little more crumbly than I would like. She measured the sugar out, put the FOs in. She had a blast and wants to do more more more!

Red ones are pomegranate scented, white ones are bedtime bath scented and the blue ones are rainforest scented.

10320_170499908452_500058452_3694780_8140288_n.jpg

Very nice, I love the sea clay - grey always looks so sophisticated to me.

Are those the same sugar cube scrubs that Sibi made? I scored a jar of those last time I was at her house and I have to say, I love the way they feel.

I'm not sure. The recipe was from the soap queen's site. They were super easy and the kiddo loved it! We have plans to make more. I need to find better jars. Walmart was out of canning jars. I thought they were moving them but I couldn't find them anywhere. All they had were lids! (any other day, they have them...) so I had to buy these big old jars.

Hubby loves them and so does DD, I haven't tried them yet. I forget in the morning to bring one in the tub with me.

I was hoping the clay would be darker but it's ok like this too. Almost looks like a facial mask thing.

Latest posts

Back