Help please...looking for a 1/2 oz bottle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awi

Reaction score
I have been using a glass bottle from sunburst bottle to package my eye cream into and they have stopped carrying it....of course! Always happens when I get all my products into a matching theme! Anyway, I have a lot of treatment pumps and they have a silver colar which I want to keep. What I am looking for is a 1/2 oz glass or plastic bottle with a 20/410 top so that I can use my pumps I have. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Yes, I have tried them both and they have small bottles, but the neck is wrong. I loved these I got from sunburst bottle because the treatment pump and sprayer on the 1/2 oz, 1 oz and 2 oz glass bottles had the same 20/410 top. Now I can't find any 1/2 oz size bottle with that size top....Thanks Irena!

It is my preference, but i would settle for plastic if that is all I can find which may be the case!

Irena,

THanks so much. Those look great. I will email them about the tops and check it out.

Latest posts

Back